St Andrew's Church was consecrated in 1872. For over a century and half the churches have occupied a central part in the community life of central Surbiton.
For a period of time the community has been working to find the best way to use our buildings, for the benefit of those who worship with us and the wider community. At the present time all worship is split between our two churches. See our service calendar for details.